Policies for group sessions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“terms”) carefully, as they contain important information regarding your legal rights, remedies, and obligations when using the Bikebus website. The terms include various limitations and exclusions, and a dispute resolution clause that governs how disputes will be resolved.
- Payment in full is required to hold a date and time for a ride or rides.
- We generally require a minimum of at least 10 business days to plan your rides.
- If you are less than 10 days out, give us a call anyway, we might have an opening!
- Our primary service area is a 25-mile radius of Boston, MA.
- Additional surcharges apply for distances beyond the 25-mile radius.
- If we cannot operate for a reason that is not related to mother nature, you can either have your ride(s) fully refunded or choose to reschedule to another date.
- If mother nature precludes us from operating, you will have the ability to reschedule to another date. There are no refunds in this case.
- In cases where you have to reschedule for any reason, you must unreserve 7 days prior to your ride(s) by emailing our office. Your ride(s) can be rescheduled for a future date depending upon availability. There are no refunds in this case.