Policy for Individual Tickets
- Individual rides can only be purchased online (some special event rides can be purchased through Eventbrite).
- All tickets are sold based on availability for specific departure time and location, are nonrefundable and may not be exchanged.
- We encourage you to sign up for your favorite rides as soon as possible as rides sometimes fill up quickly.
- Bikes can be secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must arrive on time in order to allow for an accurate fitting of your bike and harness, which will aid in the comfort of your workout.
- If mother nature and safety issues preclude us from operating the tour, the ticket price will be fully refunded.
- In cases where someone is sick, you can unreserve your spot by 5 pm the night before the tour by calling or emailing our office. Your ticket can be used on a future date depending upon availability, but it cannot be refunded.
Policy for Group Charters
- Payment in full is required to hold a date and time for events.
- We generally require a minimum of at least 5 business days to plan your event.
- If you are less than 5 days out, give us a call anyway, we’ll do our best for you.
- Our primary service area is a 25-mile radius of Boston, MA.
- There is an additional surcharge for “secondary” areas beyond this 25-mile radius.
- If mother nature and safety issues preclude us from operating the tour, the price of the event will be fully refunded.
- In cases where you would like to reschedule your event, you can unreserve your event by 7 days before the event by calling or emailing our office. Your event can be rescheduled for a future date depending upon availability, but it cannot be refunded.