Policy for Corporate & Private Group Charters
- Payment in full is required to hold a date and time for events.
- BikeBus generally requires a minimum of at least 10 business days to plan your event.
- If you are less than 10 days out, give us a call anyway, we’ll do our best for you.
- Our primary service area is a 25-mile radius of Boston, MA.
- There is an additional fuel surcharge for “secondary” areas beyond this 25-mile radius.
- You can cancel BEFORE 7 days prior to the scheduled event, and your payment is fully refundable.
- You cannot cancel WITHIN 7 days prior to the scheduled event.
- At that time your payment is nonrefundable.
- However, we are happy to try to reschedule your event to another available date & time for a $50 transfer fee.
- If BikeBus must cancel an event, you will be issued a full refund.
Policy for Individual Bookings
- Individual rides can only be purchased online (some special event rides can be purchased through Eventbrite).
- We encourage you to sign up for your favorite rides as soon as possible as rides sometimes fill up quickly.
- All reservations are non-transferable.
Wait List Policy
- When you put yourself on a wait list, you are committed to attending your ride if a bike becomes available.
- The booking system uses one of your purchased rides to hold your place on the wait list.
- As soon as a bike has opened up, BikeBus will notify you by phone or email.
- Once you have received notification that a bike is available, BikeBus will see you on board.
- If you have made other plans and cannot attend that ride, please remove yourself from the wait list so others can get on board and to avoid any penalty.
- Bikes can be secured on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You must arrive on time in order to allow for an accurate fitting of your bike and harness, which will aid in the comfort of your workout.
Ride Expiration Dates
- All 1-Ride Passes expire within 1 month from the date of purchase.
- All 5-Ride Passes expire within 3 months from the date of purchase.
- If your cancellation request is made BEFORE 24 hours prior to your scheduled ride, your ride is refundable and can be cancelled.
- If your cancellation request is made WITHIN 24 hours prior to your scheduled ride, your ride is nonrefundable and cannot be cancelled. You can, however, transfer your ride to another available date & time for a $10 transfer fee.
- If your cancellation request is made WITHIN 12 hours prior to your scheduled ride, your ride is nonrefundable and cannot be cancelled. No transfers are permitted in this case.
- If BikeBus must cancel a ride, you will be issued a full refund.