Tour TicketsGet Fit While Seeing Boston!
Get healthy, get happy, and see beautiful Boston at the same time! Our adrenaline-pumping 45-minute indoor cycling classes on our bus will take you sprinting on the highway and climbing up real bridges – How awesome is that?!
Warm up your legs to uplifting music as you pass by the Prudential Tower and Copley Place. The cardio party begins as you pass by the Boston Public Gardens and Boston Common. Your motivational instructor encourages you to sprint through the Big Dig tunnels, then climb the Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge. An incredible workout, amazing views, and a great feeling – guaranteed!
- All tours depart from Sheraton Boston Hotel Tour Bus Parking Area (39 Dalton Street, Boston)
- All fitness levels are welcome! (Though you must be at least 4’10” to participate)
- Introductory low individual ticket price of $35.00
- Tour lasts approximately 1 hour
- Includes towel service, bottled water, and snacks
- Only 8 spots are available on each tour, so please reserve your spot ahead of time
Please wear athletic gear, particularly sneakers. If you would like to wear cycling shoes, please bring them with you.
Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays – 12:00 pm
Saturdays and Sundays – 10:30 am