TICKETSCity Tour + Party Bus + Fun Workout!
We create unique and thrilling adventures that take you sightseeing through Boston in a party bus and get your heart pumping like no other workout on this planet! Only in Boston can you go sightseeing while climbing up a real bridge on a stationary bike!
This mobile indoor cycling studio warms up your legs to uplifting music as you pass by the Prudential Tower and Copley Place. The cardio party begins as you sprint by the Boston Public Gardens and Boston Common. The adrenaline rush really hits you when you get to climb up the Zakim Bridge! Swing your towels in the air and high five your tour mates as you make your way through Boston and move to awesome music. Take your indoor cycling workout out of the dark studio and onto the open road!!
70-Minute Boston City Tour15-minute setup, 45-minute workout, and 10-minute cool down/photo time
Tickets booked online are subject to a $2.34 per ticket convenience fee.
- Depart daily from the tour bus pickup area outside the Sheraton Hotel at 39 Dalton Street in Boston, MA
- Include a round-trip Boston city tour, an indoor cycling class, a bike fitting, gel-padded seat attachments, towel service, bottled water & snack
- Have bikes that accommodate any person 4’10” or taller
- Provide an exclusive, small group training experience with 8 bikes available
- Welcome all fitness levels