Tour TicketsGet Fit While Seeing Boston!
Get healthy, get happy, and see beautiful Boston at the same time! Our adrenaline-pumping 45-minute indoor cycling city tours will take you sprinting on the highway and climbing up real bridges – How awesome is that?!
Trying to fit in a unique workout during your lunch break? Stop sitting at your desks and start moving with us, every day at Noon! Visiting Boston and wanting an experience that is not available anywhere else? Get active with us as we take a spin around Boston in a fun way every day of the week! We depart from the tour bus pickup area at 39 Dalton Street in Boston’s Back Bay.
Warm up your legs to uplifting music as you pass by the Prudential Tower and Copley Place. The cardio party begins as you pass by the Boston Public Gardens and Boston Common. Your motivational instructor encourages you to sprint through the Big Dig tunnels, then climb the Zakim Bunker Hill Bridge. An incredible workout, amazing views, and a great feeling – guaranteed!
- Depart from the tour bus pickup area at 39 Dalton Street in Boston’s Back Bay (front of Sheraton Hotel)
- Include a Boston city tour, indoor cycling class, gel-padded seat attachments, bike fitting, towel service, bottled water & snacks for only $35/person
- 1 hour in duration (including 15-minute check-in & setup)
- Only 8 spots available, so reserve your spot early
- All fitness levels welcome! (must be at least 4’10” to participate)